Nuffnang Ads

Monday 23 January 2012

1st Day of Dragon Year (龙年大年初一)

Visited One Utama on the 1st day of Dragon Year...not much people and I decided to take Chilis together with my best friend for my lunch...

龙年的第一天,与我的好朋友去了One Utama...与平常相比之下,很明显少了很多人...到了午餐时间,我们决定享用Chilis...

I ordered 1x Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers...

我点了1x Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers...


It cost me RM25.95...total cost is RM30.10 after adding the 10% service charge and also 6% government tax...

食物的价值是RM25.95...总价值是RM30.10 (包括服务税与政府税)...

Yeah, it's dinner time again...after spending so much for a luxury lunch, we decided to visit Old Town for dinner...

到了晚餐时间,因为之前花了这么多钱享用了一顿丰富的午餐,所以我们决定来个简单的晚餐: Old Town...

I ordered 1x Asam Laksa...

我点了1x Asam Laksa...



Guess how much it cost, RM9.85 after tax...

结果花了RM9.85...

Well, KL living expesnives nowadays is really extremenly high...

真的好感叹:钱不够用啊!

Fortunately, we were able to enjoy a free musical show after the dinner...

还好,我们还能在晚餐过后,免费的欣赏古典音乐:




It was a nice show and will have another session on tonight at 8pm...

一场精彩的演出!有兴趣的话,请今晚 8pm 亲临 One Utama!

No comments:

Post a Comment